Terms and Conditions
1. You are deemed to be bound by the terms and conditions of this site when you acknowledge and utilise any of our services
All potential clients will be directed to the website for our full terms and conditions of business.
2. Bridal packages and services may be designed to meet the individual needs of each bride and as such no two packages or services may be the same. Prices may fluctuate depending upon the package designed for the individual bride.
3. All quotations are valid for a period of 4 weeks from the date the quotation is generated.
3(i). A trial date will then be confirmed within the stipulated period. Upon the bridal trial date, a payment of £50.00 is required – such payable will be deducted from the bridal quotation and is non refundable.
3(ii). The booking of a bridal trial will ensure that your required wedding date will not be made available to any other bridal for a specific period. (Please see 5. below)
4. The duration of the bridal trial will be dependent on the individual bridal requirements and services selected, hence a time restriction is not imposed. Trials normally take a minimum of 1 to 2 hours.
4(i). The purpose of the bridal trial is to understand the needs and aspirations of the bride to create a make-up look and hair style (optional) dependant on her chosen bridal outfit, jewellery and duppatta setting. Negotiating and finalising any final touches.
5. Confirmation of your acceptance to use our bridal services must be received within 7 days from the date of the bridal trial. If such confirmation is not received within the stipulated period, then the required date will be made available for further bookings
5(i). An email confirmation will then be sent detailing the bridal package selected, the required date and a breakdown of when and how the remaining balance needs to be paid.
5(ii). An email confirmation will also be sent if you decide not to use our services
6. If upon the completion of the trial, you decide not to utilise my services then you are still obliged to furnish a payment of £50.00 – such payment is not refundable.
7. Upon the completion of the bridal trial and before the expiry of the 7 day period, we receive verbal or written confirmation of your intention to utilise our bridal services,
7(a). Then you are obliged to pay 50% of the total balance, within a period of 5 days, from the confirmation of your acceptance. This payment is there forth non refundable.
7(b). The balance outstanding (minus the 50% deposit paid and the £50.00 bridal trial deposit) must be received and cleared within two weeks from your required wedding date
7(c). Payments can be made via BACS/Cheque or cash.